LAHORE: The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Tuesday issued summons to formerPrime Minster Yousaf Raza Gilani as part of a probe into the multi-billion-rupee Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) corruption case.
Sources with knowledge of the summons told The Express Tribune on Tuesday that Gilani, who has previously been summoned with regards to a probe into illegal appointments in OGRA, has now been called for July 18, 2013 to record his statement.
NAB sources told The Express Tribune that this summon has been prepared by the OGRA corruption case’s Investigation Officer Waqas Ahmad Khan and forwarded to the Director General NAB Rawalpindi Col (retd) Subah Sadiq by Director NAB Mirza Irfan Baig for dispatch.
The latest NAB summons to Gilani are believed to be linked to former OGRA chairman Tauqir Sadiq who was extradited from the UAE earlier this month.
Earlier Gilani has been summoned by NAB in OGRA case regarding illegal appointment of Tauqir Sadiq as Chairman OGRA.
Mansoor Ali Khan's special podcast with Mohammad Malick on Pakistan's political issues
Mohsin Naqvi reacts to viral video of IG Islamabad & CDA Chairman sitting in a 'Baggi'
Former MPA also fell victim to AI, got married without seeing the woman's real appearance
Wagah Border Flag-Lowering Ceremony Marks Independence Day Celebrations - 14th August 2026
Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman's stance on new provinces - Details by Talat Hussain
There are no 'Cockroaches' and 'Gen-Z' in Pakistan - Governor Sindh to reporter












